89 dakada

my 89 3.9 won't start. no fire at the plugs or the coil. cheked fire to the coil useing test light none there. lost and confused now help me please.
larman
If you have no power to the coil, keep tracing back...possible fuse/relay/fuseable link? Any breaks/cuts/melts in the power wire to the coil?

Did you check the battery? Check the thick wire that goes from the battery to the alternator. Mine had corroded twice.