89 ram fusebox locate

Where the heck is the fusebox in this thing???
89 Dodge Ram 250 2wd
If its under the drivers side dashboard, is it just a loose box hanging there?? I swear, I've torn the darn rig apart & it just ain't there!

On my 1997 Ram Van 3500, theres a fuse box in the engine right at the front, and, a fuse box in the glove compartment.
Its underneath the steering column, under the dash on the drivers side, it hangs there loose by a small plastic keeper.

Dave you ignorant fundy asshole, RTFM