Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

gear ratio after tire swap
my '01 cummins powered 2500 is currently running 32" tires on the original 3.54 gear ratio. even with the mods i find the performance to be a bit lackluster due to the gear ratio. im preparing to...
3
3

alternator belt problem on '90 Dakota
This NG has been helpful before (MUCH appreciated) so I thought I'd give a holler. 1990 Dakota, rear wheel drive, 2.5L 4cyl, five speed, w/AC died and would not crank. Replaced battery and it fired...
5
5

'01 3500 giving me fits!
i bought this truck used, it was a county fleet truck. it seemed to run really weak; it wouldnt break traction on dirt when it was only a cab and chassis. i took it to my dodge dealer who claimed to...
10
10

FREE (after $26 rebate) 5 Qts 5W-30 Full Synthetic Green Motor Oil
Budd: Air. There isn't a total vacuum, you're going to pressurize whatever air there is. I asked about "flight levels", which begin where air pressure is about half what it is at sea level. Pressure...
19
19

09 ram 5.7 hemi sounds
i got a 09 ram with the 5.7 hemi and it seems to be making a rather loud ticking sound and im not sure if it is normal since it is more noticable than when i bought the truck. i got it new with 2...

*crickets*
I'm sad, this group seems to have died. Hope everyone who used to hang out here is doing well... The Dak has surpassed 100k miles and is still running well, and still makes random unidentified noises...
30
30

1929 : Chrysler is Time magazine's Man of the Year
1929 : Chrysler is Time magazine's Man of the Year

hearter
my heater bows cold air I replaced the heater coil and thermostat but sill it didn't help any one know what to do
4
4

1999 Durango Differential
I have a 99 Durango with about 104K miles. There has been a noise from the rear end for some time and the Dealer "thinks" something is going in in the rear end. but will need to tear the diff apart to...
4
4

G238 Transmission woes
So I have a 2006 Dakota 4x4 and on the way home from a Xmas party Saturday night, my designated driver says 'hmm, it won't stay in 6th gear' And she was right, first either. I thought it was the...
3
3

99 dodge ram 360 engine
I am having a problem with this truck , will not idle when cold, I thought i would clean the throttle body and idle valve, is this the right approach??
1
1

Been outta here for a while
Whatever became of Roy?- loved the guy's caustic wit and common sense.
18
18

Differential noise
2000 Dodge Dakota QC 4wd 4.7 auto LS Diff. 110,000 miles. The LS diff. was replaced several years ago when parts of the "clutches" were found laying in the housing during a routine lube change. The...
6
6

'02 Ram 2500 Dash cracking
Anyone else here have a problem with the dashboard cracking and breaking up into good sized puzzle pieces? The plastic (or is it clay) is almost 1/4" thick and is starting to break into multiple...
3
3

07 Dodge Dakota intermittent engins stumble
3.7 engine Occasionally, when driving at a constant speed, there will be a split second loss of power (stumble) then continues on as if nothing has happened. Plugs have been changed (was happening...