Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Dakota A/C Problem
I am pretty sure my problem is the compressor,but I want more expert opinions before going ahead and buying one. I have an 01 Dakota,3.9L 65000 miles. The AC is blowing neutral to warm air.I checked...
9
9

P0138 Code
My son called me about a fault code on his 2000 Dak 4x4 w/V6, manual trans. He said the code is P0138. Looking at the code says HO2S Circuit High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2. Can anyone tell me what this...
4
4

DTE=WTF
Just got back off a trip. Wasn't watching the gas gauge, and the fuel light on my '06 2500 Cummins came on. The DTE said that I had another 43 miles. When I got to the gas station, I put in 33+...
4
4

clicking.clunking from front end
Help I've been getting a rather loud clicking/clunking from the front end of my 2001 Dodge Dakota sport 5.9L quad cab. Already the transfer case and the CV drive axles have been replaced and still the...
16
16

Re: Re: Build An Attachment For Gas Engines To Use Water For Fuel
Actually the "lost" energy in conversion is not the problem. It is the tremendous about of electrical power that is required for the amout of hydrogen produced in this process to split Hydrogen and...
12
12

rear door ,extended cab Dodge Ram 1999
How do I adjust the mechanisim so/as I can open the door. The release handles (both) will not pull the release down far enough tomallow the door to open. If I must remove the inside panal, is there...

window motor
2002 2500 4x4.. how do I R&R the motor???????
1
1

Tranny question
Yeah... I'm stuck in post-90ish mode.
5
5

OT Selling a house is a pia!
I'd forgotten what a hassle it is to show and sell a house. Gotta spiff it up. Put all your stuff away, make it nice and neat. Now, I can't find a friggin' thing. I'm so damn tired of hearing the...

"Big 3" mislabeling pickups in Mexico?
Well I got back from my trip to Mexico. Was not able to take my truck due to paperwork issue. Anyway this is my first lengthy trip to Mexico since fall of 2002 and had my 99 1500 and was not paying...

OT weekend BS post
Toyoto made a good showing in the Coke 600. They had 2 top tens one of which was a top 5! Personally, I am impressed with thier first year progress. What do you think? beekeep PS: Jr is thinking of...
1
1

cheapest source for ranch hand
i like the ranch hand bullnose bumper with winch mount. anybody know the cheapest source available online? thanks,
1
1

PING Roy & anyone else that may be doing 95 north thu DC
I 95 North is being shut down Saturday night through Sunday morning to replace faulty expantion joints installed in the over passes at the mixing bowl (intersection for I-495, I-395, $ I-95). I would...
1
1

OT: Look, Ma, no gas!
Never heard of such a thing - a compressed air car! they Pretty cool idea, if it works as advertised. Ugly things though. Check out the Worlds Ugliest Pickup:
4
4

Tom L
Would you please email me off line. I am having low power problems and not sure what direction to take with it on my 96 12V. I was laid off from work so taking it to the dealer is out of the question....