91 cummins fuel water seperator drain

Hi guys, The drain on the bottom of my fuel filter drips constantly. Can this be fixed or do I need a new part? If I need a new part what is it called and
where can I get it? Thanks in advance........

If it's like my 89, maybe you just need to tighten the valve up a little, it seals with an "O" ring.
It is as tight as it will go and I just replaced the filter and o-ring as I originally thought the filter was leaking. The fuel appears to be leaking directly from the drain.

You say "appears", I would put a length of clear tubing on the drain to see if it actually is coming out of the valve. If it is then there must be something caught in the seat, takeit off and clean and inspect it. I'm thinking maybe it is leaking at the threads and maybe the "O" ring is cut or pinched. In any case, the whole assembly is available at Cummins.