Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

EB101
the more i consider trading up the more i like the truck that i already have (2005 dodge 3500 cummins 4x4 dually w/48RE .....but i really want to add an exhaust brake and need to know what my options...
8
8

07 2500 RAM CTD
OK, now I am getting in to the little stuff that drives me nuts. The Ram is awesome and I will never go back to gas again. I am a diesel head forever. BUT, I can't shut off the stupid horn chirp when...
5
5

07 Dakota - Rust on components???
Hey all, I just purchased a 07 Dakota Quad Cab and Im thrilled with the truck. Unfortunately, I had a flat tire today and while I was lowering the spare, I noticed that the drive shaft was literally...
16
16

2001 dodge dakota
I have a 2001 dodge dakota with a V8 engine. On my way to work today it started to over heat and spit radiator fluid. does anyone know what this could be???
5
5

Fuel Pressure, Rail Pressure Gauges
Need a second opinion: I am having Pricol Optix gauges installed on my 2004 Ram, CTD in the next few weeks. I like the Optix gauges because they match the OEM dash. will be a 3 pod dash mount. I want...
11
11

98cummins specs
Can anyone tell me the peak power and economy RPM points for a 98 12 valve Cummins? I have a feeling the best mileage happens around 1100, but would like to get some more input.
2
2

Tell me about this truck
Bought a 01 Ram 1500 from my daughter, paid off her note. She bought it new, then later, incorporated the truck note as part of consolodation loan. I never owned a Dodge product before. She took good...
3
3

2004 Durgano Headlights Hang On Occassionally
On a 2004 Durango every couple of weeks when I turn the headlights off the lights actually stay on. If I turn the switch back on and then off I hear a relay (or I think I do) and the lights go off. Is...
6
6

Rickson 19.5" Wheels
Hello Everyone, Is there anyone out there who has Rickson 19.5" wheels (an appropriately sized tires) installed on an '06 (or thereabouts) Ram 2500, diesel engine, single read tire, and 6-speed manual...
1
1

OT: See Ya
Well it's time to start breaking down the computer and stuff for the move. See you all again when I see you all.
1
1

What happened to the Idiot???
It would appear that once again the Idiot has tromped on his dick. In doing so he probably broke the CROTCH CANNIBALS jaw. It is rumored that at the time the Idiot was jamming his foot in his mouth...

Put a carb in a '91 Dakota?
We bought an 87 Dakota when they first came out, and had to get a '91 with Club Cab when our son was born. Drove it for 240,000 miles and had a cracked block. Should have gotten a new engine, but...
5
5

truck differences
i own an '04.5 3500 SRW cummins powered 4x4, as well as an '05 3500 DRW cummins powered 4x4. both can be seen at '04.5 has the cummins 325/600 and the '05 has the 325/610. both are automatic and both...
11
11

Ram 1500
I have a quad cab 1500 Ram. The registration says it's 7000 lbs. I have a 2 ton jack. I jacked the truck up at the front right wheel, which was flat. It took all of my strength to pump up the last few...
7
7

lubricity additive?
should i be running some type of lubricity additive in my '04.5 or '05 cummins dodge trucks now that diesel is low sulpher? thanks,
16
16