92 dodge dakota / electrical problem

can somebody help me? I hava a 92 Dakota 5.2 v8 with A/C and my problem is I have electrical surges, lights brighten up, A/C blows twice as hard for a second or two. I changed altenator, I was told voltage regulator was in the altenator. I still have problem, just not as frequent or as bad. I don't know what else it could be. Need help.

Reply to
dcroxx7