Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

lubricity additive?
should i be running some type of lubricity additive in my '04.5 or '05 cummins dodge trucks now that diesel is low sulpher? thanks,
16
16

06 CTD
I was wondering, when i put my key in the ignition and go to start it(waiting for the glow plugs) a engine light come on. Once its done with the glow plugs and testing its self the engine light then...
2
2

6 speed retrofit?
can the new 6 speed automatic be retrofitted into an '05 5.9 cummins powered dodge? thanks,
3
3

torque splitter?
wondering who offers what in regards to a torque splitter for my '05 cummins powered dodge? it would work out well if i could use stock gearing most of the time, and a torque splitter when towing...
21
21

OT: Memorial Day
Tomorrow while you, your loved ones and your friends are BBQing, partying, and enjoying life take a moment to remember all those that are out there sacrificing all they are and all they have for us....
5
5

pulling HEAVY, now what?
please see and give me your feedback and
26
26

OT: Weekend BS Post
Ok, so does HMS continue with its domination or does some one else take the Coca-Cola 600?
16
16

Road Kill
Hit a deer going to work this morning with my perfect condition not a scratch 2004 Dakota. Did $2,000 worth of damage. KILL ALL DEER!!!! WAR ON DEER!!!! I HATE DEER!!!! This doesn't require a...
9
9

Performance Plate on old style Cummins
Hi again, Thanks for giving me suggestions on what the repair could have been on my older style Cummins '98 Manual 5 speed shifting problem a few postings back. Now that I have the powertrain back in...
8
8

PING: miles
Hey man, got a question for you, wsa thinking you might know the answer. What is the law about rear bumper height and requiring mud flaps? I tried to google it and from what I found there is no height...
11
11

OT <<<Deposit??>>>
Seeing as we have people that are varied maybe one of you can answer this. What do you think is a reasonable deposit on a house valued around 400K? I don't want to get tie up with a idiot that is...
15
15

99 Dodge Ram 3500-Leaking Oil From Blow By Vent Valve
I have a 99 dodge ram 3500, and it has just started leaking oil from the blow by vent valve. Any ideas on what to do? Thank you! Melody
48
48

OT<< moving 4 sale>>
Talked my wife into putting the house in MA on the market. Of course she put conditions. If it doesn't sell in 65 days which will allow her to give proper notice at her teaching job, it comes off the...
11
11

Shifting to save gas?
Had a fellow tell me today that, if I accelerate quickly, but avoid 4th gear and shift directly from 3rd to 5th I'll get better gas mileage. I'd seen a thing on TV recently that suggested something...
11
11

Cummins lift pump
For sale: One gently used factory original stock lift pump off my '99 2500 CTD Ram. Garage kept and only 87,500 original miles. Maintains a rock-solid 1 psi at idle and quickly drops to 0 psi at the...
10
10