93 Dakota trouble code 12

'memory standby power lost'
What does it mean?

It means your battery was disconnected sometime in the last 50 ignition cycles.
Thank you Tom.

Tom, Tom, he's your man, if he can't help you, Snoman can! <VBG>
LOL!
"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message

Ya know, Larry... the image of you in a skirt holding pom-poms jumping up and down is just too much to bear. <yech!>
:^)

Damn Tom! Right after supper too. Ya think he goes with a padded bra too, for full affect of course. <BFG>
Roy

I have to wear a padded bra man, I am not a big furry wabbit that can fill it out naturally! LOL!

I have pictures just for you Tom. LOL