93 V6 4wd Auto tranny slip

Hi there, when cold, the tranny slip between 1st and 2nd gear. Seams to pass thru neutral before engage. Sometimes when hot , but I can not reproduce on demand.
Appends even with O/D at off. Any ideas ?

Check the adjustment on the front band...
Thanks, But I read somewhere they are not ajustable on a A500 tranny
de

Okay... but check it anyway. You may be surprised.
I'll have it done tomorrow.
I'll let you know
de

NEWS wrote:

broke bad......
reeeeal bad.
Ain't no doubt...... she's gotta come out.
Fact....not Fiction!!
It's now a money thing. ~:~ MarshMonster ~:~