94 Dodge Dakota Left Blinker Problem

When I turn on my headlights, the left blinker indicator stays on and solid even when I'm not using the left turn signel. I get the same behavior without the headlights turned on when I use the left turn
signal. The actual blinker appears to have the same behavior as the indicator. The right blinker functions properly at all times.
I hope there is a relay somewhere that I can replace. Anybody know where that relay might be?
Does this sound more like an electrical short?
Thanks in advance,
John
Might be a bad ground
John wrote:

John wrote:

Have you checked all of the light bulbs on the left side?
Thanks guys. I will check those two things tonight. Bruce, by bad ground are you suspecting a loose battery cable or is there something else I should check?
Thanks,
John
I'm no expert; but I was thinking there's a wire in the bulb socket harness, to chassis ground somewhere.
John wrote:

The reason the light stays on is to let you know something is wrong which you know by now it lets you know you have a bad bulb either front or rear on left side the indacator on dash does not flash because the bulb does not flash hope this helps