94 Dodge RAM 1500 won't start when wet

My truck won't start if its been sitting out in wet weather. Battery and starter are fine, it cranks away but won't start. I replaced the distributor
cap and rotor but that didn't help. Warming up the distibutor (with a hair dryer) helps. Runs great once I get it started. Is the problem with the distributor or should I look elsewhere? Its a 5.2L with 90,000 miles
Thanks for any help.

As I recall there's not much in the computer controlled fuel injected distributors except for the cam position sensor. The fact that the hair dryer seems to help would lead me to check the cam position sensor and associated wiring and replace if necessary.
Have you checked for trouble codes? Off the top of my head #11 is no signal from crank postition sensor and it's not too far from the distributor. I suppose it's possible you're warming and drying it as well.