'94 Ram rocker panels

Does anyone know if or where I can accqire replacement rocker panels or patch panels for a '94 Ram 1500 regular cab? Mine are getting rusty and I can't seem to find replacements anywhere. If they are not available, does
anyone know how I would go about repairing the rocker panels without them? Thanks!
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html