'94 ram tune up

I have a '94 ram 1500 2wd with a 5.2 L v8 magnum and the HD 4 speed automatic. The truck has 190,000 miles on it and needs a tune up but is very healthy overall with good compression, no smoke, and doesn't burn
oil. I want this truck to last as long as possible, and I'm wondering what I should check/change/do to the truck in addition to the tune up and fluid changes that may help the it last longer. It already has a new O2 sensor, pcv valve, egr walve, water pump, fuel pump, coolant temp sensor, thermostat, and balljoints. Does anyone have any thoughts on what else I should check or know of anything that tends to be a problem on high mileage dodge trucks? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Keeping it washed and waxed, clean the fender wells, regular oil changes will go a long way to keep it running & looking good. With almost 200K miles it is probably time for a new radiator