94 ram v6 mag heater

I am not able to get heat from my heater. The book says maybe the heater water valve and how to change it but fails to mention where it is.I know this sounds lame but try as I might I have not been able to
locate it.The book didnt mention removing the heater box for this particular part and I hope to not havt to.hope someone can give me some good news.

There is no valve on these trucks - coolant flows through the heater core at all times. Check for a plugged heater core. Disconnect the heater hoses from the engine side of the firewall, and flush the core with a garden hose. (Use some spare lengths of heater hose, running one into a bucket. Flush it in both directions).
Next, you should check the output from the water pump. Stick both heater hoses into a bucket, and have someone start the truck. You should get good flow out of one of the hoses.