95 Dakota Wiper prob.

On my 95 Dakota there is a plastic connector that holds the wiper arm's to the motor arm. What is it called? Where can I get one?

--
Billy
1995 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins

At the dealer, don't know what they're called but the parts guys always know what I want when I tell them I need the plastic linkage connectors for the wiper arms.

They're called linkage..
Denny
Denny wrote:

built pretty cheap are they
FYI This isn't the rabbit.
This clown did the same thing at the chevy truck group with another name.
Roy

I couldn't type out all that shit if'n ya paid me.......
Denny....The real one.

Don't tell me that you actually bothered to read that load of crap???

Hell no!!
Denny
Roy wrote:

Speaking of clowns would you morons stop replying to a sporge please
--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
Damn Roy, you really got too much time on your hands since you retired!!! <VBG>
Denny

Smart ass! <BFG>
Roy

i have always called them wiper linkage bushings. don't know if that is official terminology but it always gets me the part you are asking about at the dealership.
i used to have to replace one of these on one of me fleet trucks about once a year. what was causing it was leaving the trucks parked under trees and over the course of time the area under the firewall grill would accumulate a bunch of leaves and debris which would interfere with the movement of the wiper arm linkage. once i started parking the trucks in another area that wasn't shaded by leaf dropping trees the problem has mostly gone away.
i still have at least one of these bushings in the dash of all of my trucks. nothing worse that getting caught in a storm and finding out your wipers are not working. usually only takes about 20 minutes to replace the bushing and be back on your merry way. michael