95 Dakota Wiper prob.

On my 95 Dakota there is a plastic connector that holds the wiper arm's to the motor arm. What is it called? Where can I get one?

Reply to
krenelka

At the dealer, don't know what they're called but the parts guys always know what I want when I tell them I need the plastic linkage connectors for the wiper arms.

Reply to
BigIronRam

They're called linkage..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

built pretty cheap are they

Reply to
Picasso

i have always called them wiper linkage bushings. don't know if that is official terminology but it always gets me the part you are asking about at the dealership.

i used to have to replace one of these on one of me fleet trucks about once a year. what was causing it was leaving the trucks parked under trees and over the course of time the area under the firewall grill would accumulate a bunch of leaves and debris which would interfere with the movement of the wiper arm linkage. once i started parking the trucks in another area that wasn't shaded by leaf dropping trees the problem has mostly gone away.

i still have at least one of these bushings in the dash of all of my trucks. nothing worse that getting caught in a storm and finding out your wipers are not working. usually only takes about 20 minutes to replace the bushing and be back on your merry way. michael

Reply to
nunya

FYI This isn't the rabbit.

This clown did the same thing at the chevy truck group with another name.

Reply to
Roy

I couldn't type out all that shit if'n ya paid me.......

Denny....The real one.

Reply to
Denny

Speaking of clowns would you morons stop replying to a sporge please

Reply to
WindsorFox

Don't tell me that you actually bothered to read that load of crap???

Reply to
TBone

Hell no!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Damn Roy, you really got too much time on your hands since you retired!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Smart ass!