95 dodge dakota, starting problems

I have a 95 dodge dakota that won't start with the turn of the key, I have replaced the starter and can hear the relay clicking when I turn key but get
nothing else. Any thoughts on what the problem maybe?
Have you checked the battery to be sure it is ok???

Did you check the condition of the starter feed wire?
" snipped-for-privacy@charter.net" < snipped-for-privacy@msn.com> wrote in message

Check the battery first. Always check the battery first.
--
Max

Then check the battery cables.