Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1987 f250 carb problem
I have a problem with my f250 starting takes about 4 ignitions turns(while pumping gas pedal)to get it going in the morning.I HATE IT!!!.Could somebody please help me with this. call jd at 510 432...
2
2

2006 Tailgate
This morning, I helped a friend by going to the nursery with him and getting some decorative rocks. When I dropped the tailgate to dump them, some became lodged in the crack. As I wiggled it downward,...
1
1

1996 Dodge 1500 4wd
Bought truck a year ago that was in mint condition. I have a water leak that is soaking the passenger side floor board. I've read that it could possibly be the heater core... Any ideas and how I could...
1
1

2006 2500 Axle Identification
Hi - Just bought a used 2006 RAM 2500 4x4. I am not sure what axle is in the truck and was wondering if anyone out there can identify it from the VIN (below). I know there's no LSD but I'm wondering...
17
17

Strange Sound on a 2001 Ram 1500.
Hi, I get this wierd sound while driving my truck, at low speeds its not noticable, but at higher speeds say 30+ mph it gets louder and more noticable. Anyway it sounds like its coming from the front...
3
3

OBD-II port
When unplugging my Hypertech Programmer, the plug on the OBD port came off with the cable. How in the heck do you get that thing back on? TIA
1
1

Diesel prices dropping
Anyone notice that diesel is now twenty cents a gallon cheaper than gasonline? To wonder how long this will last. Now who was saying having gasonline engine is cheaper? So for a while, I am getting...
24
24

Dak shift problem
The other day I stopped at a stoplight in my 2003 Dakota 4X4 Quad cab w/V8. with about 45000 miles. Transmission was serviced about 10000 miles ago. When I took off the transmission was slipping, I...
1
1

Durango w/ miss while A/C compressor on
I have a 2000 Dodge Durango with 165k on it. I noticed recently with the A/C on it ides rough sounds like a miss in the engine. Anyone have any ideas?
1
1

Where to find TSBs?
At some point some years ago, I printed a bunch of TSBs for my truck (2001 Dak) from They don't seem to do TSBs any more, and don't even seem to have any history... go to Dodge and there's only one...
3
3

Finding resistor pack on 99 Dakota blower
Does anyone know where the true location for the blower motor resistor pack is on a 99 dodge Dakota. Please describe for me where to find it. Thanks
2
2

engine code, 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.8 l
Check engine light on Code P 0037? Checked gas cap, did not remove the light? Any ideas.
1
1

Looking for other Dodge Ram 2006 owners with electrical problems
If anyone has had a dealer (or Auburn Hills) successfully diagnose why everything electric and 4 wheel drive goes on the fritz in rain and snow, please let me know. Desperate in Michigan
1
1

Add a leaf's
I'm going to install one of those tuff country add a leaf's kit to the front of a 93' Ram. What tools do i need, and is there anything else required. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in...

Ping <<<Mike and Denny>>>
Have either of you folks come across anything from the folks at SRT or STAR that addresses a fix for the antifreeze problem in the 6.1 engines? A guy named Bryan Moores, a "tech advisor" say's that...
18
18