97 CTD vacuum & p/s pumps oil leak

My 97 Ram 2500 CTD has an oil leak that the shop says is from the seal between the vacuum pump and the power steering pump. They said that it's not repairable and the replacement pump pair is some ungodly amount to
money. However, I recall seeing someone post somewhere (here, TDR, DTW, ???) that they found a gasket repair kit for very reasonable from somewhere (Cummins, maybe?) and replaced the seals between the two pumps?
Does anyone have any info on this?
Much appreciated!
Greg