97 Dakota 2WD Shocks

Page 2 of 2

LOL leave them.......shoot ya have abused them poor u-joints this long, why stop now?
<BG>
--
Chris

Ended up getting Gabriel Ultra Truck shocks. Average price $40 each with a rebate of the cost of 1 shock. I can't see spending 2X (or more) that cost on this truck at this time. They're still a lot better than what was on it.
Ken