97 Dodge info needed.

How bizzare, your off again. See, this called for a chuckle.

Reply to
Roy

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for your "antics".

They're just bigoted liberalism.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

And it proves more about you.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I've got a '98, same engine transmission, little less mileage.

Don't think any of the heavily advirtized HP enhancers will give you any noticeable change.

As for common problems, my truck has been relatively trouble free. The CatCon is subject to core material dislocation, and you're already past the extended warranty mileage on that, I suspect it may have already been replaced. I had an early water pump failure, replaced under warranty. Also had a differential speed sensor failure and have had ongoing and irritating, but not truck out of service, intermittant problems with that. The brakes develop shudder early and often, many forums devoted to that topic, I suggest high quality pads and careful wheel lug torquing. I'm a believer in ceramics, but have not found any for this truck.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

wow. thats all, just wow.

Reply to
theguy

How is finding your antic's at time's funny "bigoted liberalism"??

Reply to
Roy

Friggin weird huh?

Reply to
Roy

that would be an understatement.

Reply to
theguy

Oh, where do I begin . . . .

you're a liberal.

There, that says it all.

Bye!

Reply to
Budd Cochran

well.........wow one more time i guess.

oh well.

Reply to
theguy

Yup, that warrants another chuckle.

Reply to
Roy

I think we need to increase his Aricept.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

And he doesn't like us because he claims we're intolerant. Go figure.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Sorry but the problem with your reply is that nobody will bother to pay any attention to it as you have already proved yourself to be out of your mind with your previous rants. It's sort of like the little boy that cried wolf.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Who's the self-appointed net-nanny? Dakota V-6 questions are right on topic here. It's alt.autos.dodge.trucks, not whiner.budd.playpen

Reply to
Lamellae

Hey, nanny-wannabe, you're the one telling me what I can or cannot say.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You're a grown man so do what you want. Respectfully, I advise that you not bother trying to reason with Budd (Bible Nazi) about

*anything*. The result is always the same: 1) He's the rode-hard victim doing god's will. 2) You are a liberal or an atheist or both.

Also, I suggest no trying to reason with *anyone* about staying on topic. It's a foreign concept around here and will only result in you getting flamed by the self appointed owners of this ng.

alt.autos.dodge.trucks

"autos" really means "anything" "dodge" really means "anything" "trucks" really means "anything"

OP:

With 146,000 miles, you're asking for trouble if you mod it. Ask me how I know.

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!

No, if you were respectful, you wouldn't have this attitude towards Christians.

No, I am just a believer doing God's Will.

No, like you, he's an idiot, but you add bigotry against Christians.

Btw, I prefer to be called a "Jesus Freak".

Of course, all the more "senior" participants in this group have known for years this was the case and only net-nannies get their dander up over it.

Because you were dumb enough to try to hop-up a junk engine? You tried to give an engine burning a quart of oil every 3 miles 40 pounds of boost with quadruple superchargers?

If his engine has been properly maintained, operated intelligently, then a good rebuild will set it right up for his performance increases. BTDT. My son's driving a 79 318 with mild mods and 400,000 miles on that I built and gets 25 mpg out of it in a D-150.

If not, then he'll get your results.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I enjoy how your broken-down ass still can't spew anything useful.

Still too poor/stupid to buy a proper vehicle to tow 15k across the rockies with?

JS

PS - I'd include a "your mom" joke but its not nice to pick on the retarded.

Reply to
JS

And, exactly what did you supply that was useful to anyone except you and your ego?

Still too bigoted and asinine to mind your own business, Suter? I mean, besides the fact the engine never missed a beat and only ran hot because of the transmission was in the wrong gear for the FIRST climb out of Denver, that little D-150 made an awful lot of "tow" rigs look pretty bad. It took a Cummins hauling a lighter load to pass me with any ease.

It's all right, you're enough of a joke for everyone.

Bye!

Reply to
Budd Cochran