97 Dodge info needed.

Page 2 of 3
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:25:44 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>Oh, where do I begin . . . .

well.........wow one more time i guess.
oh well.

Yup, that warrants another chuckle.
Budd Cochran wrote:

that you're a bitter and deteriorated old man... who couldn't climb into a truck any longer, so you got a car that lets you slide off the edge of your wheelchair and roll over onto the driver seat.
Oh my, are you a unthinking liberal lackey that believes an insensitive, intolerant idiot's comments about me because I won't tolerate his liberal bigotries?
BTW, FYI, I can get into that old D-150 of my son's easier than I can get into the Lebaron. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a self-appointed net-nanny.
--
Budd Cochran

How bizzare, your off again. See, this called for a chuckle.
And it proves more about you.
--
Budd Cochran

And he doesn't like us because he claims we're intolerant. Go figure.
beekeep
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:39:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

lol. good point.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Who's the self-appointed net-nanny? Dakota V-6 questions are right on topic here. It's alt.autos.dodge.trucks, not whiner.budd.playpen
Hey, nanny-wannabe, you're the one telling me what I can or cannot say.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd bawled:

"there are an average of about 8 of these "I-bought-a-V-6-and-I-want it-to-run-like-a-Viper-or-a-Peterbuilt" posts per year, if not more."
"I'm sorry if you can't understand how it gets tiresome listening to these"
Oh poor Budd, why didn't Leon stop to think? Eight V6 posts per year, and you're just tired of it.
Oh, poor Lamellae (gecko feet?) . . . .wants to be boss but no one jumps when he/she/it hollers "frog".
And yes, it is tiring to see over and over the idiocy of people that want economy and towing capacity without buying a Cummins.
So I have a problem with it. That the way it is. Mind your own business and you won't have time to mind mine.
I have a better idea. Bye.
--
Budd Cochran

Sounds like you just described your self.

Kinda like putting up with your idiocy.

Actually you decided to start this BS so I figure you are getting pretty much what you deserve. Wait a sec, this is what you always do.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Lamellae wrote:

You're a grown man so do what you want. Respectfully, I advise that you not bother trying to reason with Budd (Bible Nazi) about *anything*. The result is always the same:
1) He's the rode-hard victim doing god's will. 2) You are a liberal or an atheist or both.
Also, I suggest no trying to reason with *anyone* about staying on topic. It's a foreign concept around here and will only result in you getting flamed by the self appointed owners of this ng.
<brainwasher = on>
alt.autos.dodge.trucks
"autos" really means "anything" "dodge" really means "anything" "trucks" really means "anything"
<brainwasher = off>
OP:
With 146,000 miles, you're asking for trouble if you mod it. Ask me how I know.
:-) Craig C.
--
Facts [fakts] -noun: The pesky things that get in the way of religious
doctrine.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!
No, if you were respectful, you wouldn't have this attitude towards Christians.

No, I am just a believer doing God's Will.

No, like you, he's an idiot, but you add bigotry against Christians.
Btw, I prefer to be called a "Jesus Freak".

Of course, all the more "senior" participants in this group have known for years this was the case and only net-nannies get their dander up over it.

Because you were dumb enough to try to hop-up a junk engine? You tried to give an engine burning a quart of oil every 3 miles 40 pounds of boost with quadruple superchargers?
If his engine has been properly maintained, operated intelligently, then a good rebuild will set it right up for his performance increases. BTDT. My son's driving a 79 318 with mild mods and 400,000 miles on that I built and gets 25 mpg out of it in a D-150.
If not, then he'll get your results.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd Cochran wrote:

http://homepage.mac.com/mcraigchr/budd.htm
Craig C.

Hmmm so ya want to drag me into it too?

Roy wrote:

Since you get such a chuckle from his posts, I figured you deserved some time in the spot light.
No offense intended (to you).
:-) Craig C.

I do, sick as it may be.

Everyone seems to get time in the spotlight here. Your's will be on it's way.<G>

None taken.
Roy

thats funny.