98 Dodge Ram axle

I am working on my son's 1998 Dodge RAM 2500 with Club Cab and Dana 60 Axle. The front left drive axle and the rotor need to be replaced and I was going to start checking local junk yards for parts. Can anyone advise the various year Dodge RAMS where all the front end parts are compatible with the 1998 Dodge RAM. Knowing this will help me expand my search for the needed parts. Any held is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Bill W