98 ram 1500 318

1 year ago, I changed from factory shocks, to Monroe Sensatrac's. Just recently, I've been noticing a "cluck", for lack of a better word, in the
front end, and it seems like the front end is loose. I tracked down the "clunking" sound to the shocks that I installed.
Mind you, I have changed nothing other than the shocks, and it looks as if the bottom of the shock is moving up and down. I have tightened everything. HELP?!