98 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Shock Problems

My truck has about 106,000 miles. I replaced the front shocks with Edelbrock IAS and after about 1000 miles they went out, i.e. knocking, sounding like something was loose. I then put Monroe Gas Magnums and
solved the problems. Now the driver's side is doing the same thing. I'm out of remedies. The Monroe have a warranty but any shock should last more than 1000 miles. Any help would be appreciated.