98cummins specs

Can anyone tell me the peak power and economy RPM points for a 98 12 valve Cummins? I have a feeling the best mileage happens around 1100, but would
like to get some more input.

Fuel economy is usually best just above an engine's torque peak. In the case of the 12V Cummins, that's around 1700-1800RPM (with peak torque occurring at 1600RPM).