99 CTD Sport Electrical Problem

Hi All!
Have some strange things happening since taking my truck out of storage and having dead batteries replaced.
Now the windshield wipers and radio stay on after switching the ignition
off. Also seems that the interior lights used to go on when using the keyless entry but no longer?
Do I need to perform some type of system reset?
Hoping someone can steer be on the right path here.
TIA
Fred
Fearless Fred wrote:

You may have a bad ignition switch or a switch wiring problem. When the ignition switch is turned to the "run" position it cancels the dome light delay, and the dome light won't come on at all with the keyless entry. If the dome light goes out as soon as you close the door (with the key out) I'd check for voltage at the dark blue wire, the black/white wire, and the black/orange wire in the ignition harness. There should be no voltage at those wires with the key in the "off" position. Also, the power lock button (mounted on the door) should *not* work if the key is inserted in the ignition switch and the door is open. Try it with the door open and key removed from the ignition switch. If you can't lock the doors with that button, the central timer module "thinks" the key is still in the switch.
The ignition harness wires should be: Constant 12V+ - Pink/Black or Red Starter - Yellow or Blue/Yellow Ignition - Dark Blue Ignition 2 - Black/White Accessory - Black/Orange (Heat/AC)
If the wiring checks out it /might/ be the central timer module. I know the radio is interfaced with the CTM, but I'm not sure it would allow it to operate with the key turned off on a '99. I /think/ the CTM only handles the radio's steering wheel buttons, but I'm not positive about that.
--
Ken

Fearless Fred wrote:

Garage, barn, etc?
Bob
Hi Bob!
Was stored inside in a secure garage ... no signs of any mice etc being in there.
Fred

Fearless Fred wrote:

News server on the fritz. This post may appear multiple times. Maybe not at all. 2nd try:
[...]

is the radio OEM or aftermarket? anything added to the truck with electrical hook-up just before storage?
Thanks to Nosey for his input ... will do as he suggests and report back ...nothing aftermarket added Sam. Starting to think it's possibly the ignition switch.
Noticed today that the blue relay in theto dash fuse panel starts to vibrate when I turn the wipers on with the ignition switch off and then back to normal with the wipers turned off. Wipers working all right with truck running.
Fred