99 Dakota ext cab Rear Window Replacement

Hello this past weekend my rear window webbed up on me, and the tint is the only thing holding it in place, i was wondering if anyone here knows how to remove the rear window so i can replace it... i would look
it over my self but its been snowing the last few days and been in the negatives and a little before hand knowledge would be nice.... (tools, etc...)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

want to diy, I can look it up in my shop manual. Is it a sliding type or fixed type? (u need to post reply)
its a sliding type, the reason i dont take it to a shop and pay for it is because they want to charge me like $400+ and im affraid it will happan again...