99 dodge crise control

99 Dodge Ram 4X4 6 speed standard cruise control just stopped working. the dash indicator light comes on but there is nothing else. I do not see any reference to fuses. Anyone have any
suggestions where to start looking?

Pull the battery out, and the battery tray. Underneath is the cruise control vacuum control. Typically, battery acid drips down and eats the vacuum lines. Inspect the vacuum lines, and if damaged, repair.
Thanks, it was the vacuum line. Difficult to get at, as corrosion takes place on the battery clamp downs. Now I could fix the next one by just replacing the vacuum tube from the control unit to the connector on the firewall. However, not likely that my truck will see the need to replace the line again.