'99 Dodge Dakota Idiot Lights Child Protecton Door Locks and Speedometer

I have Idiot Lights (air bag, engine, brakes) on, but everything checks out O.K. The child protection door locks are supposed to lock up at 15 mph, but
now they don't. When the locks quit working, the speedometer and milage meter quit, too. Battery tests okay. No blown fuses. HELP
Just in case anyone gives a damn:
I found out what was the problem with my truck--no thanks to this site and it's visitors.
It was a stinkin' rear wheel sensor. What the HECK? Dodge puts these danged things in your autos, just so they can go bad and cost you a fortune to fix them.
(If you think I'm a _itch in print, you should meet me face-to-face!)
My post was: I have Idiot Lights (air bag, engine, brakes) on, but everything checks out O.K. The child protection door locks are supposed to lock up at 15 mph, but now they don't. When the locks quit working, the speedometer and milage meter quit, too. Battery tests okay. No blown fuses. HELP
(I hope Dodge goes BUST)

Please allow me to apologize to you. I wasn't aware that I or anybody else was under any obligation to respond to your question. Speaking for ONLY myself let me assure you, that after your latest post, it will happen again.

I would love to meet you in person and tell you same thing I am about to type, get bent bitch. You ever think that no one replied because either the post did not show up or that no one was sure what the problem was? I know that this is the first time that I have seen a post from you. Hmm ya think it didn't show up?

You're absolutely right. On behalf of the staff here, allow me to apologize, and promptly refund your membership fee, as you obviously didn't receive the service you paid for.

EXACTLY! You've figured it out. Yep - they put that there for the SOLE reason of pissing you off. Nevermind that it's there to sense wheel lock-up, and activate the ABS system, in order to save your sorry ass while you're staring in the mirror applying make-up while flying down the highway at 80MPH, unaware of the traffic tie-up in front of you, and slamming on the brakes at the last second because you were too busy to actually pay attention to the road ahead of you. No, that's not it at all.

have nothing else to do but bitch and moan amongst themselves and SnoIdiot. If you would send me your address I'll send you a sack of White Castles to help with your obvious intestinal obstruction.
Have fun and happy Dodgeing!!!
Denny

WTF!! I was polite!! I'm always polite! Ask anybody!
<GBFG>
They

Maybe thats the reason you didn't get any help here.
Or maybe you didn't bother to do the simplest thing towards helping you solve the problem. As much as you want Dodge to go bust, Chrysler vehicles are STILL the only ones that will cough up a a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) without anything except an ignition key. You have that, RIGHT?
I get the feeling you just like to bitch. Fine have at it, but remember, the source of your problems is staring back at you while you apply makeup in the mirror.
--
Max

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own
In article

I don't.

This isn't a "site."

Wow, a part failed on your eight year old truck. What the HECK?

So far, all I think is that you're clueless.

Buy an Audi.

As posted before, I will reintegrate for your explicit clarification. With an attitude like that, it will happen again, I will not be replying to your posts any further.
We are not under any obligation to diagnose or fix your vehicle. If one of us "feels" like replying then we will. If one of us "feels" like we might have an ideal what's wrong with your vehicle then we probably will reply. But not if you post such responses as above.
Go back to the shop, apologize to the service writer and service manager for your attitude, and offer to pay for their services again. They certainly deserve it if you gave them this sort of attitude when they worked on your vehicle.
--
Chris

Or, keep putting on your make-up while driving, smoking a cig, talking on the phone all at 80 mph and maybe that bridge abrupment will deal with your failed part on an 8 year old truck!
Theoldbag wrote:

In case you missed the charter/rules/regulations of a.a.d.t.:
1) No posting from North Dallas women. No exceptions.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

Well N Dallas explains it all.
Bob