99 Dodge Ram 2500

I have a 99 dodge quad cab and it has 30,000 miles an I cant find any help to figure out my problem It started out by just staling out,then I gave it
a tune-up, same thing,so replaced the fuel pump,same thing,then replaced the crank shaft sensor still same no check engine lights come on no codes show up and once truck stalls out it wont start up till it cools down for awhile. It will just crank and crank but at that time the check engine light and gas gages dont work also. Please anyone that can help please let me know what to do.....
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html