99 Dodge Ram 3500-Leaking Oil From Blow By Vent Valve

Page 2 of 3

It wasn't enough in your book, but who the fuck died and made you boss? If you want to be a horse cock sucking assclown, how about you point the "blame" where it needs to be, on the OP for failing to provide that info!?
At least there are people in this group that claim is so shitty that are willing to open their mouth (not like your do) and provide information to assist people, even when the OP's do not provide all the detail that you feel they should.

Really, 5 or 6 years huh? Tell you what than assclown, I have been here 10 years, how about you go back in time and find other postings from me over your time "reading" that support your claims that I am a liar, that I don''t know what I am talking about, and that ANY information that I have EVER posted was dangerous.
You know though, if you are that unhappy here and the group is "so bad" you know where the barn door is, close it and get back to servicing your donkey.

Yeah, we know that you wouldn't learn anything, you are just to damn stupid, too damn blind and too damn close minded like Snotard is.
wrote in message

Your Idol made a mistake and was questioned on it and has yet to respond. Spit him out will ya?

I'm waiting for him to answer the question that was asked of him in this thread. But alas another drive by of bs by the IDIOT.
Bad choice of words trol boy. People have, for months been trying to point out to your Idol where he makes mistakes. He doesn't care, as he does the same thing in other groups and forums as well. you claim to have been reading this for 5-6 years, and you condone his bs. Sorta put's you in the same boat with him.

And you have contributed what?

That's your choice.
Skippy:

I wanted to see how Tom would respond. Hmmm...
I'll retract something I wrote: punkin, attach yourself to Tom like a lamprey.

"Tell me - what do you think would happen if you introduced crankcase vapors - oil mist - to the intake of a running diesel?"
That it? You left that hanging in a reply, sort of as if you were asking me.

Boats... He's an irresistible lure to you guys, makes things convenient for me.

NELL learned about batteries.

There'd be no difference.
--
This explains it ALL!!! He was home schooled and his mommy
made his GES diploma for him out of needle point, to go

No crotch cannibal that was for the Idiot but not written by me. Mine was PCV???

No, boat singular.

Seems his truly is irresistible to you in many way's.

Not from you. C'mon 6 years and you have contributed nada?

So sad.

In the case of Ram 3500 owners... its more diesel than gasoline.
Making a mistake is one thing.... repeating bad advice time and time again, showing complete lack of knowledge while proclaiming mastery of a topic and other such rubbish will get the Snocone what he deserves.
--
Max

Because you have been here 5-6 years, maybe you remember some of Snoman's more outrageous posts...
1) A woman described a problem with her deployed husband's speedometer and the symptom suggested replacing the vehicle speed sensor which costs about $35. It's a topic that was discussed in several threads no more than a few months prior. Snoman's advice: sell the truck because they are known to have numerous electrical problems. Sell a truck because it needs a $35 part? Expensive advice.
2) Someone asked for the torque specification on a particular part. Snoman replied that his manual stated something like 105 ft-lbs when the actual spec called for something closer to 35 ft-lbs. That could have easily broken parts or injured the guy. Dangerous advice.
3a) Snoman replied to another person that he should use high octane gas in his V-10 because the knock sensor would compensate, thus giving the V-10 better performance. When it was pointed out that there is no knock sensor in the V-10, Snoman slinked away. Ignorant advice.
3b) In the Chevy group someone asked about adding acetone to the gas tank. Snoman suggested the OP use high octane gas because if the engine could adjust to the high octane (at least he qualified his remark), he would get better milage, which would offset the higher cost for the gas. When I politely pointed out that higher octane gas costs 6-7% more than regular and asked if the improved mileage would be greater than 6-7% he did his usual and didn't respond. Illogical advice.
I defended Snoman a few times until I realized that not only does he jump into a topic of which he knows little or nothing (like this one), but also he posts dangerous, expensive and sometimes just plain ignorant suggestions. He doesn't get jumped on everytime he posts, only when he gives bad advice.
Of course, you already stated that you wouldn't learn anything, no matter your attitude, an idea I find too easy to believe, so go ahead, give me a cute name in a pathetic attempt to insult me.
wrote in message

<SNIP>

How does Edwina sound? LOL
Heard it before. *chuckle*

You interjecting fact in a explanation to a troll. Screw him, he's an ass hole and as such is not entitled to anything other than what he has been recieving.

Yeah, fact, that pesky little thing only stupid people choose to ignore.
Ed Aitch:

I remember that one!

I remember something about that too!

Missed that. The original, I mean, the aftermath never ends...

Big deal. I've heard that all over the place.

Why must I re-explain? SnoMan is a "placeholder". It isn't only when [placeholder] gives bad advice. You know that. It's even when [placeholder] gives correct advice. It's also when the advice [placeholder] gives would be the same that any other ordinary person, lacking special knowledge of a particular engine that they don't own, might give.

I stated that I'd learn the same either way. But you can call it nothing.

Let's see, I've been Sheryl, easy roll, cockbreath, asshole, assclown, crotch cannibal... so what?
--
This explains it ALL!!! He was home schooled and his mommy
made his GES diploma for him out of needle point, to go

I'm guessing that you enjoy being abused??????
Denny
On Sun, 27 May 2007 01:45:27 -0700, Beryl wrote:

notice how quickly he dismisses the fact that all of the "advice" SnoMan has given for witch he gets blasted about was Expensive, dangerous, or just out right wrong.
sadly, I'm afraid that you just can't shout down a troll.......
Chris
05 CTD

oh come on. that is selling us way too short. there have been many more than that.

I don't know what that means, but at least it's one I haven't heard before.

The point is, it doesn't hold up to a logical analysis of the question posed.

I disagree. It is only when [placeholder] gives bad or uniformed advice. This thread is an example. The OP posted in a way that neither you, Snoman, nor I understood, yet those who own a diesel did. I only entered the fray in response to your suggestion that those who give advice on a topic which they don't understand are somehow maligned. On the contrary, those who post on a topic of which they know little or nothing are fools.
I've upheld the unpopular end of such topics as the price of gas and extended warranties. I did my best to respond to those who disagreed with me (poorly in the extended warranty thread). Furthermore, when I've been wrong, I have admitted it (you should know, one example was in direct response to you). Snoman [no place holder here] and you, Beryl [again, no place holder here] just slink away from a topic which ya'll have been questioned on or shown to be out right wrong about.
You can keep up your sanctimonious rhetoric, or you can lean back, mellow a little and maybe, just maybe, learn something or better yet contribute something useful.

"Easy roll" was mine, or perhaps it was "easily rolled". I rarely resort to name calling, but when combined with Beryl, it works in so many dimensions I just couldn't help myself.

Edith:

Forget about it. You're Edith!

WRONG, Edith.

All the OP had to say was "diesel", any complaints should go there.

If NELL wants to tell me the one situation where Al's way of wiring a battery isolation relay has an advantage, great! I give up, NELL.
Any other questions?
What outright wrongs did I slink away from? Let's revisit them too.

But I'm leaned back and mellow already!

Shut up, Edith!
--
This explains it ALL!!! He was home schooled and his mommy
made his GES diploma for him out of needle point, to go

What ever. Your earlier attempt was better as I didn't understand it and you could have made up anything you wanted. Pity.

What you or I don't understand about a post

Mores the pity as you continue to place the blame of your lack of understanding on the OP.

Huh?
You attempted to correct me on a matter of punctuation. My reply refuted your argument. You remained silent.

Shut up Edith! Is that the best you can do?
Alas, I weary of this banter. No good has come from it. There was a glimmer of hope when you acknowledged Snoman's foibles. I pity more than I did yesterday.

EditH:

"... just slink away from a topic which ya'll have been questioned on or shown to be out right wrong about"
I was helping you out there. I doubt poor NELL is coming back though.

Awww!
Stifle!
You learned nothing, Edith? If we only heard about the diesel's drain tube, without the gasser's PCV also being brought up, some of us wouldn't have learned what we did.
--
This explains it ALL!!! He was home schooled and his mommy
made his GES diploma for him out of needle point, to go

I refer you to my previous post.

Um, I DO know the diesel, I OWN one, and am familiar with its vent system. Second, In the 3500 series of trucks, its either a diesel or a V10, as they accounted for the majority of sales, and any fool (let alone those of us who know something) buying one of those would choose a diesel or V10 over the 360 any day.

Then you don't know enough to be commenting on my post.
--
Max

Max Dodge wrote:

Circular reasoning.

This isn't YOUR email inbox, it's a newsgroup. 90% of the people reading don't know, and they saw what happens.

Exactly. But I didn't know that.
Welcome to a.a.d.t Since you don't know when someone might know what you don't, you don't know enough to comment. Go away.