99 Dodge Ram 3500-Leaking Oil From Blow By Vent Valve

Ya have to reach it??

Reply to
Max Dodge

One my 2K the factory bottle was a pia to m/t. Took it off went with a longer hose and a rolaids bottle mod.

Reply to
Roy

Skippy:

Here's all I see from the OP: _______________ I have a 99 dodge ram 3500, and it has just started leaking oil from the blow by vent valve. Any ideas on what to do?

Thank you!

Melody _______________

Reply to
Beryl

Given that only the Cummins trucks have a vent, and that the gasoline engines haven't got a vent, but a POSITIVE CRANKCASE VENTILATION system, its Reasonable to assume that the OP has a diesel.

Since the PCV system won't leak oil externally....... but you and snohead knew that, right?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Careful next you'll be a liar too!

Reply to
azwiley1

Here's the deal Sheryl,

you are not very bright.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

That's the absurd thing about this thread. The OP gave almost nothing to go on:

"I have a 99 dodge ram 3500, and it has just started leaking oil from the blow by vent valve."

"Vent valve" doesn't describe a tube. Not knowing the diesel, you can't know that this engine is one.

I don't know that it "won't"

Reply to
Beryl

Looks like it gave a bunch of us enough info. What is absurd is the Idiot doing his usual.

Now do you see the ongoing problem with your idol? He dosen't know, yet he comes up with these long winded bs answer's that do not have a thing to do with the problem or question. Note that he has yet to respond to a couple of questions posed to him in the thread.

But a lot of us do. See you learned something. Perhaps if ya knock of your bs you might learn more.

Reply to
Roy

I refer you to my previous post.

Um, I DO know the diesel, I OWN one, and am familiar with its vent system. Second, In the 3500 series of trucks, its either a diesel or a V10, as they accounted for the majority of sales, and any fool (let alone those of us who know something) buying one of those would choose a diesel or V10 over the

360 any day.

Then you don't know enough to be commenting on my post.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Skippy:

"A bunch of us" More people own gassers than diesels, and it wasn't enough. They just got a lesson here, better not risk making a mistake in a.a.d.t.

I see an ongoing game with SnoMan - swat him down. Trying to cleanse the group of a conspicuous SnoMan just filters out other people that you don't see. I think group is shittier than it used to be. I've been reading it for

5-6 years.

No, I wouldn't.

Reply to
Beryl

It wasn't enough in your book, but who the f*ck died and made you boss? If you want to be a horse c*ck sucking assclown, how about you point the "blame" where it needs to be, on the OP for failing to provide that info!?

At least there are people in this group that claim is so shitty that are willing to open their mouth (not like your do) and provide information to assist people, even when the OP's do not provide all the detail that you feel they should.

Really, 5 or 6 years huh? Tell you what than assclown, I have been here 10 years, how about you go back in time and find other postings from me over your time "reading" that support your claims that I am a liar, that I don''t know what I am talking about, and that ANY information that I have EVER posted was dangerous.

You know though, if you are that unhappy here and the group is "so bad" you know where the barn door is, close it and get back to servicing your donkey.

Yeah, we know that you wouldn't learn anything, you are just to damn stupid, too damn blind and too damn close minded like Snotard is.

Reply to
azwiley1

Circular reasoning.

This isn't YOUR email inbox, it's a newsgroup. 90% of the people reading don't know, and they saw what happens.

Exactly. But I didn't know that.

Welcome to a.a.d.t Since you don't know when someone might know what you don't, you don't know enough to comment. Go away.

Reply to
Beryl

Your Idol made a mistake and was questioned on it and has yet to respond. Spit him out will ya?

I'm waiting for him to answer the question that was asked of him in this thread. But alas another drive by of bs by the IDIOT.

Bad choice of words trol boy. People have, for months been trying to point out to your Idol where he makes mistakes. He doesn't care, as he does the same thing in other groups and forums as well. you claim to have been reading this for 5-6 years, and you condone his bs. Sorta put's you in the same boat with him.

And you have contributed what?

That's your choice.

Reply to
Roy

Skippy:

I wanted to see how Tom would respond. Hmmm...

I'll retract something I wrote: punkin, attach yourself to Tom like a lamprey.

"Tell me - what do you think would happen if you introduced crankcase vapors - oil mist - to the intake of a running diesel?"

That it? You left that hanging in a reply, sort of as if you were asking me.

Boats... He's an irresistible lure to you guys, makes things convenient for me.

NELL learned about batteries.

There'd be no difference.

Reply to
Beryl

No crotch cannibal that was for the Idiot but not written by me. Mine was PCV???

No, boat singular.

Seems his truly is irresistible to you in many way's.

Not from you. C'mon 6 years and you have contributed nada?

So sad.

Reply to
Roy

In the case of Ram 3500 owners... its more diesel than gasoline.

Making a mistake is one thing.... repeating bad advice time and time again, showing complete lack of knowledge while proclaiming mastery of a topic and other such rubbish will get the Snocone what he deserves.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Because you have been here 5-6 years, maybe you remember some of Snoman's more outrageous posts...

1) A woman described a problem with her deployed husband's speedometer and the symptom suggested replacing the vehicle speed sensor which costs about $35. It's a topic that was discussed in several threads no more than a few months prior. Snoman's advice: sell the truck because they are known to have numerous electrical problems. Sell a truck because it needs a $35 part? Expensive advice.

2) Someone asked for the torque specification on a particular part. Snoman replied that his manual stated something like 105 ft-lbs when the actual spec called for something closer to 35 ft-lbs. That could have easily broken parts or injured the guy. Dangerous advice.

3a) Snoman replied to another person that he should use high octane gas in his V-10 because the knock sensor would compensate, thus giving the V-10 better performance. When it was pointed out that there is no knock sensor in the V-10, Snoman slinked away. Ignorant advice.

3b) In the Chevy group someone asked about adding acetone to the gas tank. Snoman suggested the OP use high octane gas because if the engine could adjust to the high octane (at least he qualified his remark), he would get better milage, which would offset the higher cost for the gas. When I politely pointed out that higher octane gas costs 6-7% more than regular and asked if the improved mileage would be greater than 6-7% he did his usual and didn't respond. Illogical advice.

I defended Snoman a few times until I realized that not only does he jump into a topic of which he knows little or nothing (like this one), but also he posts dangerous, expensive and sometimes just plain ignorant suggestions. He doesn't get jumped on everytime he posts, only when he gives bad advice.

Of course, you already stated that you wouldn't learn anything, no matter your attitude, an idea I find too easy to believe, so go ahead, give me a cute name in a pathetic attempt to insult me.

Reply to
Ed H.

How does Edwina sound? LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

You interjecting fact in a explanation to a troll. Screw him, he's an ass hole and as such is not entitled to anything other than what he has been recieving.

Reply to
Roy

Heard it before. *chuckle*

Reply to