99 Dodge Ram 3500-Leaking Oil From Blow By Vent Valve

Yeah, fact, that pesky little thing only stupid people choose to ignore.

Reply to
Ed H.

Ed Aitch:

I remember that one!

I remember something about that too!

Missed that. The original, I mean, the aftermath never ends...

Big deal. I've heard that all over the place.

Why must I re-explain? SnoMan is a "placeholder". It isn't only when [placeholder] gives bad advice. You know that. It's even when [placeholder] gives correct advice. It's also when the advice [placeholder] gives would be the same that any other ordinary person, lacking special knowledge of a particular engine that they don't own, might give.

I stated that I'd learn the same either way. But you can call it nothing.

Let's see, I've been Sheryl, easy roll, cockbreath, asshole, assclown, crotch cannibal... so what?

Reply to
Beryl

I'm guessing that you enjoy being abused??????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

notice how quickly he dismisses the fact that all of the "advice" SnoMan has given for witch he gets blasted about was Expensive, dangerous, or just out right wrong.

sadly, I'm afraid that you just can't shout down a troll.......

Reply to
Chris Thompson

oh come on. that is selling us way too short. there have been many more than that.

Reply to
theguy

I don't know what that means, but at least it's one I haven't heard before.

The point is, it doesn't hold up to a logical analysis of the question posed.

I disagree. It is only when [placeholder] gives bad or uniformed advice. This thread is an example. The OP posted in a way that neither you, Snoman, nor I understood, yet those who own a diesel did. I only entered the fray in response to your suggestion that those who give advice on a topic which they don't understand are somehow maligned. On the contrary, those who post on a topic of which they know little or nothing are fools.

I've upheld the unpopular end of such topics as the price of gas and extended warranties. I did my best to respond to those who disagreed with me (poorly in the extended warranty thread). Furthermore, when I've been wrong, I have admitted it (you should know, one example was in direct response to you). Snoman [no place holder here] and you, Beryl [again, no place holder here] just slink away from a topic which ya'll have been questioned on or shown to be out right wrong about.

You can keep up your sanctimonious rhetoric, or you can lean back, mellow a little and maybe, just maybe, learn something or better yet contribute something useful.

"Easy roll" was mine, or perhaps it was "easily rolled". I rarely resort to name calling, but when combined with Beryl, it works in so many dimensions I just couldn't help myself.

Reply to
Ed H.

Edith:

Forget about it. You're Edith!

WRONG, Edith.

All the OP had to say was "diesel", any complaints should go there.

If NELL wants to tell me the one situation where Al's way of wiring a battery isolation relay has an advantage, great! I give up, NELL.

Any other questions?

What outright wrongs did I slink away from? Let's revisit them too.

But I'm leaned back and mellow already!

Shut up, Edith!

Reply to
Beryl

What ever. Your earlier attempt was better as I didn't understand it and you could have made up anything you wanted. Pity.

What you or I don't understand about a post

Mores the pity as you continue to place the blame of your lack of understanding on the OP.

Huh?

You attempted to correct me on a matter of punctuation. My reply refuted your argument. You remained silent.

Shut up Edith! Is that the best you can do?

Alas, I weary of this banter. No good has come from it. There was a glimmer of hope when you acknowledged Snoman's foibles. I pity more than I did yesterday.

Reply to
Ed H.

EditH:

"... just slink away from a topic which ya'll have been questioned on or shown to be out right wrong about"

I was helping you out there. I doubt poor NELL is coming back though.

Awww!

Stifle!

You learned nothing, Edith? If we only heard about the diesel's drain tube, without the gasser's PCV also being brought up, some of us wouldn't have learned what we did.

Reply to
Beryl