99 Dodge Ram heater core

I have a 99 dodge ram 1500 quad cab, 318 auto, and ac ,with a leaky heater core. I was wondering if anyone can tel me what all is involved in replacing the heater core.
thanks in advance

Evacuate A/C system Drain coolant Disconnect A/C and heater connections at firewall Remove instrument panel Remove HVAC assembly Disassemble HVAC assembly, replace heater core, re-assemble and re-install Re-install instrument panel Connect heater and A/C lines Refill coolant Evacuate and re-charge A/C system to proper specs.
Sounds fun, doesn't it?