99 Durango - No fire

My '99 Durango 4WD 5.2 is getting no fire. With the key in the on position, there is no voltage at the coil input terminal. Swapped out the ASD relay
with a known good one and checked the fuse. New pickup coil and new crank sensor. I can hear the fuel pump run for a moment when turning to the on position, and can smell fuel after a start attempt or two. No codes. Ignition switch maybe? Any ideas?
Thanks