99' Ram 1500 4x4 ball joints - which tools?

I need to replace the ball joints on my '99 Ram 1500 4X4. What size pickle fork do I need to remove the tie rod ends from the steering knuckle and the steering knuckle from the axle? And, what brand or
kind of press to remove the ball joints while the axle is still on the truck?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Add pictures here
✖
Look here: http://www.quad4x4.com /
Laszlo Almasi
✖
On Mar 27, 6:17 pm, "Carolina Watercraft Works"

That's a great site, but ouch, I knew I would have to spend some money on tools, but I didn't expect it to be that much. Still, it's a less expensive than paying some one else to do the job. I may have to see it the press is the kind of tool the local auto parts store will loan for a day.
Add pictures here
✖

I own the following set:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber8335
along with this set of adapters:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberF389
Been using them for over 5 years now, and they're still holding up fine. Less than $100 for both sets.
Add pictures here
✖

Great! That's more what I expected to pay. Thanks for the link.
Add pictures here
✖