99 ram 2500 diesel steering

I have play in my steering,I think I heard this is a common problem.I'm looking for the problem and about how much it will cost to fix.

Add pictures here
✖
leen3lpj wrote:

A worn track bar is a common cause of this problem. You have several options: http://www.lukeslink.com/trackbar.html http://ramchargercentral.com/index.php?action=howtoshow ;id’ http://dodgeram.info/tech/mods/trackbar/index.html http://www.solidsteel.biz
Check out this video. It's a Ram with only 93,000 miles on it and the track bar was worn out. The guy said he had the cruise set at 75 mph when it happened. Watch the front tires. http://www.firepunk.com/videos/deathwobble.wmv
--
Ken

Add pictures here
✖