99Durango speedometer not working

Recently my Durango ABS & Brake light and check engine light came on. Speedometer would not register until over 20mph. I found out the rear wheel speed sensor needed to be replaced. I replaced relatively easy $20 part. Once installed the ABS & brake light went off but the check engine light remained on and the speedometer does not work at all. Does anyone know what this is caused by?

Reply to
southab

That would be the output speed sensor.

Reply to
J Drum

Sorry - should have been more precise... that sensor is located near the rear of the transmission, bolted to the side. Relatively inexpensive and easy to replace.

Reply to
J Drum