A/C Fogging

My 99 Durango has started 'fogging' from the interior vents. When the A/C is on, it blows a THICK fog out of all vents. It is so thick you have to open
the windows to see. If I move the temp control to warmer, it immediately stops fogging. I am leaning towards either a plugged drain ( I can't find the drain ), or a leaking heater core. The fog has a pronounced oily feel and a slight anti-freeze odor. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any info.

Heater core. Roy
Wouldn't a failed heater core also include the smell of anti-freeze in that fog?
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

He said there was a slight odor and an oily feel. I can't think of any other thing that would do that. I think I'd loop the heater hoses and do a pressure test on the core before ripping into it.
--
Ken

I've had 'em go bad enough to make the windows totally fogged, everything greasy, and for some weird reason there was very little antifreeze smell...much less than when I've just had a leaked that dripped down and soaked the carpets. No clue as to why the difference, unless that quantitiy of airborn antifreeze burns out your ability to smell it right away.
Cricket

other
Oops, I seemed to have missed the last sentence, my mistake.