a/c line bracket

01' Ram 5.9 liter v8. I broke my a/c line bracket that holds the 2 down. It's right above the alternator. I tried a couple bone yards...no success. Dodge dealer didn't even know how to look up the
bracket...figured i need to replace the lines to get it. Wasn't sure if any of you guys knew a part number to this or where else I could find one on the net. Thanks again.
snipped-for-privacy@gisco.net wrote:

I'm not sure what the bracket you need looks like but a couple of aircraft adel clamps might work. See: http://www.bonaero.com/Clamps.htm
--
Ken