A lesson that hopefully these children will never forget:

Page 2 of 2

I have it real firmly in mind and hoping we taught the kids right, Larry...
Clay deployed last night and it's hard for a parent to have a warm fuzzy feeling about him going, but that's his job.. Brings back a lot of things that I thought I'd erased.. *sigh*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, a couple of deep breaths for starters. We both know those "things" are never erased, just covered with layers of more pleasant stuff.
Ya want a phone number to shoot the shit?

Yeah, I know.. but you hate to have your kids going through the shit you did... The good news is that when he went in 7 years ago, he had the PLAN... Rangers/Airborne/Special Forces/Delta... and I talked him out of being that big of a target... He's a motor pool NCO now and might be a little safer doing that...

Nope.. appreciate the offer, but the phone sucks... OTOH, we have a guest room and a lot of cold beer if ya want to come down for a while and talk.. *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

This country will never learn

It is good that he listened.

Understood.
Hmmm.. There's a thought. Will be picking up the Camry hybrid later today. One of these day's it will need a good run.
Ya okay?
Roy

Nope.. I thought this one would be different.... kick ass and bring the troops home...

Yeah, I figure that he's be on his 2nd or 3rd tour now if he went John Wayne... If he lived that long...

Cool.. most folks fly in, but the drive from Florida sounds fun... *g*

Yeah, thanks bro... We got an email this morning, he's in Kuwait waiting for the rest of his unit to get in-country..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I guess that's what we all hoped for. We didn't take into account that gw was a total fool and has surrounded himself with more fools.

Hmmm.. Yup, now they advertise for JW's. Years ago it was not mentioned and a shadow. Of course then it was more effective imo.

So true. I had a few friends that played with sog.

The hybrid is a freaky car. Especially coming from the srt. But when the mpg reads 50, well, it's pretty cool.

That's good. Bro, you know it will be a roller coaster. Hug the bride, you both need it.

Hopefully they will relocate his unit to Kuwait.
Roy

Yep... The word "secret" is just a media thing now..

Yep... not a good survival rate, for sure...

My brother loves his... I remember asking him WHAT started the engine when needed... he said it was a conventional starter... that surprised me, because about the only way you could tell if the engine was running was the readout... no noticeable starter noise, vibration, nothing...

Nope.. they've already got a place to go.. replacing another unit I think... He can't say where, but it sounds like it's a way back and fairly well fortified... Not that that helps much in a terrorist war..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Pretty good Chris, thanks for posting it.
Roy

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/school-desks.htm I did bother to check it out and it is true......good job in posting this