A lesson that hopefully these children will never forget:

Schools have not always had standardized state tests and many states still do not.

Reply to
miles

Which is a real good thing imo.

Reply to
Roy

That is not what I asked. While schools did not always have standardized tests, the teachers always set their lessons around the test with the real difference being in who creates the test. While there are advantages and more flexibility to the teacher being the one who determines the test material, there are disadvantages as well.

Reply to
TBone

Nope.. I thought this one would be different.... kick ass and bring the troops home...

Yeah, I figure that he's be on his 2nd or 3rd tour now if he went John Wayne... If he lived that long...

a while and talk.. *g*

Cool.. most folks fly in, but the drive from Florida sounds fun... *g*

Yeah, thanks bro... We got an email this morning, he's in Kuwait waiting for the rest of his unit to get in-country..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I guess that's what we all hoped for. We didn't take into account that gw was a total fool and has surrounded himself with more fools.

Hmmm.. Yup, now they advertise for JW's. Years ago it was not mentioned and a shadow. Of course then it was more effective imo.

So true. I had a few friends that played with sog.

The hybrid is a freaky car. Especially coming from the srt. But when the mpg reads 50, well, it's pretty cool.

That's good. Bro, you know it will be a roller coaster. Hug the bride, you both need it.

Hopefully they will relocate his unit to Kuwait.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yep... The word "secret" is just a media thing now..

Yep... not a good survival rate, for sure...

My brother loves his... I remember asking him WHAT started the engine when needed... he said it was a conventional starter... that surprised me, because about the only way you could tell if the engine was running was the readout... no noticeable starter noise, vibration, nothing...

Nope.. they've already got a place to go.. replacing another unit I think... He can't say where, but it sounds like it's a way back and fairly well fortified... Not that that helps much in a terrorist war..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis