A pillar gauge mount color 1996

I have a 1996 2500 with Driftwood interior. Seats are gray with the red and blue checks but carpet, dash, door panels etc...are a brownish gray tint. The gauge mounts are only in black for my year. What has everyone done to match their interior? John

Reply to
Midlant

You can get a small can of interior color-matched spray paint from your Mopar dealer. Geno's Garage also carries them, though they indicate it's only for '97-'02, which I don't believe is right, as I'm pretty sure the 'mist gray' is a mth for the trim on my '95.

Tom Lawrence

One dealer says they can't tell me what the color is by looking at the codes or that paint is available. Another dealer ordered "camel" which isn't even close. There is a local place that color matches for paint so going to see what he would charge to make up a small batch for the A pillar. Thanks Tom. John

Reply to
Midlant

So the Geno's 'Mist Gray' sample doesn't look close?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

"Tom Lawrence" .

No.