A star is born!

Yours truly will be on RLTV Wednesday at 9:00 p.m.. The show is called Whole Body Health - Bee Sting. It was filmed two summers ago.
beekeep

On Mon, 04 May 2009 22:19:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Since I don't watch TV, what is RLTV? <bg>
(Congrats on the show!)

Retirement Living TV
On Tue, 05 May 2009 20:53:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

On May 4, 6:19pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Damn.... I don't get that channel. Congrats on making celeb status tho... <G>
Denny

I don't get that channel but I checked out the website, found the beesting therapy segment but didn't find you?

I ended up having about 30 sec of air time near the end of the show. The show ended with the doctor holding up one of my small boxes of bees that I ship all over the country.
The part of the preview on the website with all the bee hives was shot at my home apiary. Over all I was very happy with ther show.
beekeep

So you're going to skip the theatrical release and go straight to DVD? ;-)
Congrats to you!
How's the van doing? My wife's Ramcharger is closing in on 275,000 miles now. I'd like to run it to 300,000 and get something else but neither of us can find anything else we really like and is practical for us. I really like the new Suburban / Tahoe but it's expensive and really, too big for our needs. The Trailblazer SS is pretty doggone neat though...or we might be interested in a Chrysler Aspen...but, anything we're interested in likely to become an orphan soon, sheesh...

Van runs fine. Fuel gauge quit last year. Odometer quit about 3-4 years ago and is stuck on 289K Still no major rust. I marvel at the new paints they use and the undercoating was well worth the extra cost. Wife keeps telling me I need a new one. She will probably end up burying me in it.
beekeep