a URL for a listing of Oil filter interchangeably ?

     Anyone know a URL which lists the interchangeably between brands of oil filters ?
Just replenished my supply of oil for the garage and noticed I have
6-7 oil filters on the shelf that I just have no clue for what vehicles they were for...
Most I can eye-ball but some I can not... BEFORE I throw them in the trash I just wanted to see what they were for.
Thanks
Bob Griffiths
1.) If they're from a few years back, maybe they're not worth keeping. 2.) If you can see the porduct #'s you should be able to do a reverse/cross-reference. 3.) If that's too much trouble, I don't think you're losing anything by just givin' them the hevho.