Abominable Snoman Returns

Watch out guys. He's back and as dense, dangerous, & defensive as ever.

___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E

(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote.Don't like what YOU wrote?Then YOU should stop posting.

Reply to
Heatwave

Yup, he sure is. Maybe he will stay over there at the chevy group. Wonder where he was thew past month. Probably helping Denny plow some snow, after all, they are close neighbor's.

Reply to
Roy

He ran off and retreated to a Four Wheeler forum where the admins are apparently dumber than he is (hard to believe I know). I had found him in others but he had been banned in most of them. I doubt he's plowing snow anymore because I seen that he had logged into the 4wheel forum twice today.

He was also in the alt.jeep-l & rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys groups. I have no doubt he will be back by here one day with his usual dreck. Though I bet the reason he came back is he thought I wouldn't reappear after his 3 month hiatus. :)

Reply to
Heatwave