ABS light and computer terminals.

'95 B3500 W/318 and OD trans. Replaced the wiring harness last spring from a donor vehicle that had ABS. Since mine doesn't have anti-lock the ABS and brake lights are on all the time now. Is there anyway that I can defeat this short of pulling the bulbs from the dash? I would like to maintain the Brake warning light if I can. I Guess I'm hoping I can jumper a couple of contacts or something similar... any thoughts greatly appreciated. thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Warren

Are you sure that you do not have rear wheel ABS?

Reply to
TBone

Yes. There is no box under the battery tray to plug the wiring into, as there was on the truck I took it from.

Reply to
Matthew Warren