ABS light and computer terminals.

'95 B3500 W/318 and OD trans. Replaced the wiring harness last spring from a donor vehicle that had ABS. Since mine doesn't have anti-lock the ABS and
brake lights are on all the time now. Is there anyway that I can defeat this short of pulling the bulbs from the dash? I would like to maintain the Brake warning light if I can. I Guess I'm hoping I can jumper a couple of contacts or something similar... any thoughts greatly appreciated. thanks
Matt
Are you sure that you do not have rear wheel ABS?
"Matthew Warren" < snipped-for-privacy@bluefrog.com> wrote in message
Yes. There is no box under the battery tray to plug the wiring into, as there was on the truck I took it from.