ABS Light, Brake light + cruise??

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 with only 50,735 miles -735 miles out of warranty. The ABS Light and brake light stay on continuously . I was told the real speed sensor on the differential was the culprit so I went to the dealership and bought it and put it on-still same thing! I also have the speedometer jumping up and down till J get to going about 30 MPH. Steven jumps while sitting still! alsothe cruise turns off immediately after turning it on - and when I hill up w/ hull I have to turn off the engine and restart it before the gas guage reads right-as well as the DTE overhead readout reads right. Does anyone have any ideas fora guy that has no idea and can't bear to have to pay the Dealership any More Money!?? The beer is on me anyone! ???

Reply to
dogginallday