ABS relay for 1992 Dodge Dakota

I've just spent the better part of two hours googling for an ABS Relay for a 1992 Dodge Dakota (4 cyl, 5 spd manual, 2wd, no air conditioning). I had no joy. Can anybody recommend a good online parts outlet that
would be likely to have that part?
TIA
--
John Corliss

Sadly, IIRC, that is part of the CAB in the Dodge (at least they were in 1999) which is why you cannot find it. The only thing that I was able to find is listed to be the relay for the warning lamp at: http://www.autoparts-autoparts.com/partscategory1.jsp about half way down the page with the other relays. Perhaps this is the one you want. I would also check the fuses as a blown fuse for the ABS pump will give the same code and light the lights.

OOOP's, it looks like the link that I sent was incomplete. Try this one: http://www.autoparts-autoparts.com/partscategory1.jsp?SelCategory &SelYear92&SelMake=DODGE&SelModelKOTA&SelEngine=V6+3.9L+GAS+FI+VIN%3AX&logo=autoparts
As I said before, it is the near the top of the relay section about half way down the page. If you use the previous link, just fill in your truck information and then select Dodge Electrical as the sub catagory.

TBone wrote:

http://www.autoparts-autoparts.com/partscategory1.jsp?SelCategory &SelYear92&SelMake=DODGE&SelModelKOTA&SelEngine=V6+3.9L+GAS+FI+VIN%3AX&logo=autoparts
Actually, my truck has the L4 2.5L engine, so I did what you just described and found:
http://www.autoparts-autoparts.com/partscategory1.jsp?SelCategory &SelYear92&SelMake=DODGE&SelModelKOTA&SelEngine=L4+2.5L+GAS+FI+VIN%3AG&logo=autoparts
Many thanks for this info. Looks like what I'm looking for. I'll check the fuses too.
--
John Corliss

John Corliss wrote:

http://www.autoparts-autoparts.com/partscategory1.jsp?SelCategory &SelYear92&SelMake=DODGE&SelModelKOTA&SelEngine=L4+2.5L+GAS+FI+VIN%3AG&logo=autoparts

After all that, I found out the hard way that the truck never HAD either a fuel pump relay OR an ABS relay. There are holes for the prongs for those relays in the board in the power distribution center, but there's nothing behind the board to grab the prongs.
Sorry to have wasted your time, TBone.
--
John Corliss