AC Compressor '00 Dakota Help

Hello, I have a 4 cylinder Dakota 2000 year model. I am looking for a replacement AC compressor and all I see for sale on ebay and a few other places is the one for the V6 and V8. But these are also the
Sanden I forget the model number NDH71 or something close to that. They have the same 7 groove pulley. Do any of you know if it will fit the 4 cyl. as well? They sure look the same but I hate to buy something that won't fit.
Thanks in Advance.
http://www.discountacparts.com/addtocart.asp?year 00&make=DOD&modelK&part`-01315&modelnamekota&cnsuffix=2.5L&image.x&image.y
--
Coasty

Remove the SPOOGE to reply
There are a choice of three different compressors that fit a 200 Dakota. The 3.9 (V6) and 5.9 L (V8) engines use the same compressor. The 2.5 L (I4) engine (yours) uses a different compressor. The 4.7 L (V8) engine also uses a different compressor.
In other words - no, it won't work. It may fit, but it won't work. John