AC Water Drain location, 2001 Dodge CTD?

Hello,
I have a 2001 Dodge 3500, 4x4, CTD. I am fairly sure that the AC water drain is clogged because when I run the AC for any length of time, the floor
on the passenger side gets soaked with water. When I run with the AC off, the floor remains dry.
But, I cannot find the drain tube. If anybody out there can tell me where it is and the accepted method of getting the thing unplugged, it would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
CJ =
Should be on the firewall above the right control arms if its a 4x4. That would be just inboard of the frame on the right side.
Accepted method of unclogging it is any method that works but does not put a hole in the evaporator.
Last, figure out what plugged it, as that may be a problem brewing.
--
Max

I have the same problem in my '03 Dakota. I finally got under there yesterday, and had to remove a heat/drip shield to get at the drain hole. I didn't see anything clogging the hole. I ran it a while, the floor didn't get wet, and the water was draining properly(although dripping on the exhaust.) I'll run it a few more days to make sure, then try to put the drip shield thing back on. Maybe it wasn't installed correctly? Did they redesign these drip shields at all?
Max Dodge wrote:

I'm having this same problem on 96 1500.
I've pulled away the carpet and rubber padding that goes up behind the dash. Right where the AC tray collection area goes throught the firewall, there is a little trickle of water flowing down.
I imagine that I can get some silicone and seal it up and it will stop?
Any thoughts?
Drain outlet is on passenger side on the firewall. About a one inch tube sticking straight out.