Ad. 1969 Dodge Charger For Sell

I have all the information on my site.
http://66.49.154.73/Charger/index.htm
I don't have a asking price because I don't know what everything is worth.
So I am looking for serious offers. The car is complete but a lot of the parts are in boxes. I am getting rid of it because I have to many toys and the wife wants a camper. So if you have a newer 26' bumper pull camper with the big slide, then maybe we can make a deal that way also.
Ozone wrote:

You might want to offer it for sale on alt.hi-po.mopars too.
--
Ken

Reminds me of a 66 version that a friend of mine built up in the mid 70's. It was one bad machine when he was done. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com